The white river

Out in the world for an afternoon to buy some groceries for a neighbor! I had to stop by my favorite river beach from high school.

The sand and sun are so nourishing, even as the wind still carries the cold of a lingering winter.

A little bit of Like Water crept in and I relished in her.


Begin freewrite.
"I am showered in her sound. Its a full immersion. my body lathered in the nipping wind's kiss my lungs breath the gurgle of every single droplet. Coming together in one body rushing down to a different world. She is full today, nourished with spring's gift of melting.

The rocks play hide and go seek

I am alone.

My body still feels a sense of incompleteness. I'm hopeful for time to work her healing powers and give me the fullness of the river, someday. Sadness is my companion, I choose to welcome her in this dance. The streaming current shows the ephemeral cycle that all life wrestles with. A constant sense of loss and return.

Always becoming."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The sharp, loving bite of Mother Nature's Winds

practicing being a succulent wild woman

the body