leaving home soon

Spent some time today reflecting on the journey ahead and soaking up the sun in my living room. Ft. Royalton Community Radio.

begin freewrite. Today I have to converse with some of the bubbling feelings churning inside. Home is so strong in my bones and my blood right now and I've long since learned that transition and goodbyes are things that affect me so. Oh doesn't it feel good to dance through this height of emotion. I've been moving all day, letting home sink into my cells so that when I fly off to a new land I'll carry it with me wherever I go. I've come to know place really matters to me, and so I'm grateful I get to always carry this home with me as I go off to new ones. Funny that I deal by shaking and giggling and throwing my body into this special place, when what I really am doing is soaking it in like a sponge. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The sharp, loving bite of Mother Nature's Winds

practicing being a succulent wild woman

the body