sunkissed

Appreciation post for all my loves here in Chile. You know who you are. <3 From the far south to the northern desert, you have all touched my heart! Its always important for me to take some time to sit in my gratitude for all the people in my life. What a gift!

Gracias por las coronas con limรณn, saben quienes son ;)

This video is a special shout out to David, Elise, and Ali, we've shared so much love and happiness here! Footage from Las Dunas de Concon, after basking in the glow of the sun, reflecting on existence, and gloriously consuming chevre, pan batido, blackberry jam, Alfajors, and Exportacion. What a beautiful afternoon with you!


begin freewrite:
Questions to ask myself.
What is my voice saying inside?
What am I feeling?
Things I should ask and then truly listen, not judge, not control. Like dancing in sand on a downward slanting hill, sun beaming in my pupils, wind influencing my balance. To dance this dance right now, to yield to the various forces of instability and find that there is a space for stability within. Low to the ground, allowing my palms and knees and toes to mold and mesh with the grains of light orange and pink and brown sand. The sunset and breeze and loved ones combine to make this a dance of love. My heart explodes into my whole body. Tumbling. Down up down up breathe smile in the body full. All my cells giggle with me and I am content.

I don't feel this way always, so this moment is divine and special. It reminds me of my favorite mantra about breathing in and out, in and out, smiling and honoring the moment. A great reminder to myself that I must continue to gift her with loving kindness. Like the sun is gifting my skin right now. Freckles exploding like the tranquility. How I ache to dance more, dance when I'm sad or angry or lonely or excited or sleepy--my body has a lot tucked away in her depths. Visibility and observation affect me. Continue to breathe as I continue to write and think. In and out. In and out. rolling. rolling.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The sharp, loving bite of Mother Nature's Winds

practicing being a succulent wild woman

the body