Sitting in shapes

My movement has been slow, heavy, a bit caught in the same rhythms. Body is processing the thoughts and emotions that built up and surpassed my capacity to feel all at once. I know and accept that right now, my movement isn't fully ready to emerge out into the world, is still working around inside my body and choosing to stay there. I know soon I will feel a release into full movement, but until then I accept and honor this state of slowness, of weight and inhibition, as important in the processing my body is doing to contend with the world. 
Thank you Nana for encouraging me to lean in to form and shapes, I love you!

Shot at the old foundation in Sharon, VT, and the graveyard tree in Brunswick, ME.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

practicing being a succulent wild woman

the body

The sharp, loving bite of Mother Nature's Winds